At Crestwyn Behavioral Health, we strive to provide the members of our community with the highest quality behavioral health care possible. With a mission to help adolescents, men, and women regain hope for their futures in an environment that is supportive and caring, we, at Crestwyn, whole-heartedly believe in suppling clinically excellent treatment that can improve the lives of all who come for care.
When an individual is struggling with mental health concerns and/or substance abuse problems, we are uniquely prepared to offer the therapeutic interventions, support, and guidance that people need to heal and recover in a lasting way. We utilize only the most progressive therapeutic techniques and evidence-based practices so as to help our patients experience the most favorable treatment outcomes. Among the many types of concerns that we are equipped to treat, the following are examples of the conditions that adolescents, men, and women can receive care for at our hospital:
- Behavioral concerns
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic conditions
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Early onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Substance use disorders, include addictions to alcohol, prescription medications, and illicit drugs
- Suicidal ideation
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Our staff of expertly trained mental health and addiction professionals is not only well-versed in treating the above-listed conditions, but is also fully dedicated to helping people of all ages make the changes needed to live healthier, more satisfying lives. These same staff members are available on an ongoing basis so that patients can receive the support they require at a moment’s notice.
Additionally, a large part of our commitment to delivering world class services includes establishing strong partnerships with professionals in and around our region. We recognize that many of the individuals who seek us out for treatment are already being treated by professionals, and we strive to make our hospital a go-to provider when a person is identified as needing the type of care we offer. Furthermore, we firmly support and revere professionals who advocate on behalf of individuals who may require a higher level of care in order to alleviate their psychological and emotional turmoil.
Among the various types of professionals we work with, the following are a few examples of those that we are happy to collaborate with for the betterment of an individual who is in need of top notch behavioral health treatment:
- Social workers
- School personnel
- Crisis responders
- Nurse practitioners
- Other hospital staff
If you are a professional who has encountered an individual who you feel would be appropriate for treatment at Crestwyn Behavioral Health, do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience. Our Assessment and Referral Counseling office is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and can help you in the following ways:
- The concerns that prompted your call can be discussed to determine if our services are appropriate.
- We can review our admissions criteria to determine if Crestwyn or another local provider meets the needs of the person you are calling about.
- We can gather pertinent information about the individual in need of treatment.
- Our staff can schedule an assessment at a time and on a day that best meets the need of the person.
- We can supply referents with referrals if another type of treatment is warranted to help the individual who is needing care.
Additionally, if a person is deemed appropriate for treatment at Crestwyn Behavioral Health, we can review our policy for coordinating care with referents. At Crestwyn, we do require patient consent in order to communicate with referral sources while an individual is in our care. Once consent is granted, we can then share the following helpful information that can aid us and the referent in the discharge planning process:
- Patient progress
- Medication recommendations and prescriptions (if any)
- Patient disposition while in treatment
- Patient preferences for follow-up care
- Aftercare recommendations
- Discharge date
At Crestwyn, we plan for a patient’s discharge from the start of treatment so that we are able to thoroughly assess the aftercare needs of the individual to the best of our ability. As a referent, we can keep you abreast of the individual’s progress as needed and can work with you as we return the individual to your care.
If you are a professional in the Germantown area and are aware of an individual, either an adolescent between the ages of 12 and 17 or an adult over the age of 18, who may benefit from the superior care that we offer, feel free to contact us at your convenience. We are happy to help you in any way that we can, and we will put forth every effort to ensure that the person you are calling about receives the treatment he or she needs.
At Crestwyn Behavioral Health, true healing and recovery happens every day.