What to Bring With You
Having a few key items from home will make our patients’ time here at Crestwyn Behavioral Health a bit easier. Additionally, by having a few familiar creature comforts of their own, Crestwyn will feel a bit more like home during a patient’s stay.
The following is a list of items we recommend our patients bring with them:
- 3-5 days of clothing (Temperatures in the facility fluctuate so you may need to bring warm clothing)
- Gym clothing (no drawstrings)
- Jacket/Coat/Sweater (no strings or zippers)
- Pajamas/Comfortable Night/Sleep Wear (Sleep attire is required)
- Robe (No belts/Sashes)
- Slippers (bare feet are not allowed for health reasons)
- Tennis Shoes (Strings will be removed for safety until discharge)
- Shower Shoes
- Optional-Religious/Spiritual materials
- Unopened Cigarettes (adult programs)
- Unopened Toiletries (Shampoo/Conditioner/Soaps etc.)
What Items Not to Bring With You
The following is a list of items that our patients should not bring with them:
- Personal electronic devices including, but not limited to, TVs, computers, laptops, radios, portable game players, headphones, etc.
- Money, Jewelry, and other valuables
- Knives, guns, and weapons of any kind, including pocket knives
- E-cigarettes, lighters, matches, and candles
- Illicit drugs, alcohol, and any item containing alcohol.
- Inappropriate clothing: clothing should not expose midriff or be too tight, too short, too low cut, or have profane, discriminatory or derogatory language, no alcohol or drug glamorization.
- No clothing suggestive of Gang Affiliation.
- Underwire bras, nothing with strings, no belts.
- Rolling papers and open loose tobacco
- Glass items and/or Sharp Objects
- Coat hangers
- Personal blankets, pillows, toys and stuffed animals
- Cologne and perfume
- Aerosol spray cans
- Nail polish and remover
- Candy, gum, food items, and drinks
- Personal water bottles
- Dietary supplements
- Board games and dice
- Violent or sexually related material or inappropriate photos
- Writing materials/Office Supplies
Visitation for Crestwyn is held two times per week.
Wednesday – 6:00pm – 7:45pm
Saturday – 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Thursday – 6:00pm – 7:45pm
Sunday – 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Residents are responsible for any visitors that arrive on their behalf during visitation. No pets please. No need for food, reading materials or technological devices.