Many individuals struggling with mental health disorders are often times dealing with co-occurring disorders. Crestwyn offers treatment for co-occurring disorders in a safe and healing environment.
Learn about Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders at Crestwyn
As a free-standing behavioral health hospital located in Germantown, Tennessee, Crestwyn Behavioral Health strives to be a leading resource for those in the community who require exceptional mental health and substance abuse treatment. With an appreciation for the experiences and struggles that our patients have endured, our staff delivers clinically excellent and compassionate care with a high regard for the respect of each man, woman, and adolescent who comes to us for treatment. Our staff, which is comprised of psychiatrists, counselors, social workers, and other addiction specialists and mental health professionals, demonstrates an unparalleled dedication to helping people of all ages heal in ways that are conducive to long-lasting recovery.
In choosing our mental health rehab center as the place to embark on the road towards healing, patients benefit from superior inpatient treatment that will arm them with the skills needed to manage their distressing symptoms and compulsions to abuse substances. We wholeheartedly believe in utilizing a person-centered approach to treatment so that we can build upon the unique strengths of those entrusted into our care. We also customize each patient’s treatment plan so that those who receive our services partake in the interventions that will garner the most positive treatment outcomes. Among the various therapeutic interventions that we offer, the following are those that may become part of a patient’s experience at our psychiatric rehab center:
- Detoxification services are recommended for those who are struggling with the abuse of substances. Our detoxification services include ongoing supervision and intervention, when needed, by our team of medical professionals. This treatment method can greatly help those who need to have their bodies cleared of harmful substances of abuse in order to focus on the other aspects of their care.
- Medication management is incorporated into a patient’s plan of care if the symptoms of a mental illness are too severe to manage without the help of medications. Our onsite psychiatrists and other staff members monitor medications that are prescribed so as to ensure the safety and effectiveness of those who receive this type of care.
- Individual therapy enables patients to process their experiences with a member of our clinical team so that they can reap the benefits of one-on-one attention while in our care.
- Group therapy helps those who partake in our services by allowing them to offer and receive support to and from their peers. our mental health rehab center offers a variety of group therapy opportunities, which cover numerous topics related to what our patients are likely experiencing.
- Family therapy is a prized therapeutic intervention that we utilize to help our patients heal their relationships with those they hold near and dear. Offered on an as-needed basis, these sessions can also help friends and family members come to understand what it is like to battle a mental health disorder and/or substance use concern.
Learn about Co-Occurring Disorders Treated at Crestwyn
At Crestwyn Behavioral Health, have made our programming uniquely capable of treating a variety of mental health concerns and substance abuse issues. If you or someone you care about is struggling with the following disorders, or if you suspect that you or your loved one is in need of immediate behavioral health care due to the presence of any of the conditions listed below, we can help:
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Intermittent explosive disorder (IED)
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Alzheimer’s disease (early stages)
- Delusional disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
At our psychiatric rehab center, we understand the strong need for effective treatment when the aforementioned disorders are impacting a person’s life, which is why we offer assessments 24/7 so as to meet the needs of our community members and their loved ones.
Additionally, we recognize that many individuals in the Germantown area grapple with certain mental health concerns that are extremely distressing and warrant immediate care. For this reason, we supply thorough assessments and quick interventions for the following issues:
- Suicidal ideation
These concerns frequently indicate that an individual is struggling with a mental health condition or conditions and is in need of treatment in order to prevent such issues from resulting in a grave outcome.
If you or someone you care about would benefit from intensive yet effective and kind-hearted treatment that is able to empower individuals of all ages to begin living healed and happy lives, look no further than Crestwyn Behavioral Health in Memphis, Tennessee. We will do all that we can to help you or your mother, father, sibling, child, or other loved one break free from the grasps of mental illness and/or substance abuse so that a brighter tomorrow can begin today.